mercoledì 14 maggio 2014

Why I like to make my own clothes - Perché amo fare i miei vestiti

Details from yesterday:) Dettagli di ieri :)

Pronta:) Ready:)

Spring mood:) Stato d'animo primaverile:)

I like to make my own clothes. There are many reasons: I can obtain the perfect fit, by sewing or knitting what I like the most or I feel that suits me better. I can choose the colors and textures I love, by creating something unique and different, that express my personality. 
I find it fun to change ready made clothes too, as the black cardigan in the first two pictures: it was a tube dress, that I opened and then I created a belt. I also like to decorate basic T-shirts to customize them and coordinate them with my outfit. This is an idea: in tomorrow post I will describe the T-shirt I decorated for my Sunday outfit.

Amo creare i miei vestiti. Ci sono tante ragioni: posso ottenere la vestibilità perfetta, cucendo o lavorando a maglia cosa mi piace di più e penso che mi stia meglio. Posso scegliere i colori e la texture che amo, realizzando qualcosa di unico e diverso, che esprima la mia personalità. 
Mi diverto anche a modificare i vestiti già pronti, come il cardigan nelle prime due foto: era un vestito a tubo, che ho aperto e poi ho creato una cintura. Mi piace decorare le magliette semplici per personalizzarle e coordinarle con il mio abbigliamento. Questa è un'idea: nel post di domani vi descrivo la maglia che ho decorato per il mio completo di domenica.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento